Hello TZR enthusiasts,
I have started my TZR125 Trackbike project.
I'm using most parts from my first trackbike project as it never came completely ready it was standing for many years at the back off my workshop.
Because I know what fits the TZR frame I only need a TZR125 4DL frame to get started.
Bought one from E-bay (with work) and start to mound thinks together.
So my thoughts for this project
- TZR125 4DL frame
- RR swingarm with a SZR660 rear wheel
- SZR660 complete frond end
- Polyester from the 4DL race cup in France/Italie (to keep it original as possible)
- Complete stock engine got one with a very low km, in good condition. (tuning will be a next step)
- Ignition stock (Programmable ignition will be the next step)
Tuning (easy steps to get it started)
- Shortened stock RR exhaust (shortened around 15 a 20mm) to get peek power around 11000rpm
- Move pickup 5 or 6 degrees (to get close to the 14 degrees at around 11000rpm)
- Open carb (depending on witch I can get my hands on a 32mm stock or a 34mm)
- Opening the reed stoppers
Hopefully that will bring the bike to a +/-32HP and will drive nicely.
Will keep you updated
Bearbeitet von Louis, 11 Februar 2017 - 11:51 .